Nana joined the Institute in 2010 to work with Professor Sarah Harper and Dr. Andreas Hoff on the research project “Future of Cities: Climate Change and Population Ageing – Conflict and Convergence” funded by the Oxford Programme for the Future of Cities within the James Martin 21st Century School. Nana also worked with Professor Sarah Harper on the following projects:
- 'Migration and Global Environmental Change: Future Challenges and Opportunities' commissioned as part of the UK Government’s Foresight Project 'Migration and Global Environmental Change'
- Brill’s Critical Readings Projects on Ageing in East Asia commissioned by the Dutch scholarly publishing house BRILL.
- What will the age profile of the population mean for notions of identity in the next 10 years?
The Collen Programme, developing interactive data visualisation to explore the importance of education as a driver of fertility reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa
Recent professional commitments
- Climate Change Risk Manager, Acclimatise, Oxford, UK
- European Investment Bank Traineeship, EIB Environment Unit, Luxembourg
She receievd an MSc in Environmental Change and Management (2003) from the University of Oxford.
Links to publicly accessible reports; academic publications available on request.