Dr Christopher M. Davis
Reader in Command and Transition Economics
Dr. Christopher M. Davis' research interests include:
- Transition from command to market systems.
- Disequilibrium and shortage models.
- Russian defence economics.
- Economics of Russian health sector.
- Theory of the command and transition economies (especially shortage and disequilibrium models, second economy and de-monetized processes such as barter).
- Economics of the health sectors in the USSR/Russia and Eastern Europe, industrialization and industrial policy in the USSR and Russia.
- Economics of the defence sector in the USSR and Russia.