Generations Working Together
Professor Andrew Hamilton (Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford)
- Will Hutton (Principal, Herford College, University of Oxford)
- Mark Evans (Chief Executive Officer of Adaptix, NED and Founder of Mirada, Non-Executive Chair of Cydar)
- Dr John Boyle (Managing Director, Oxford Computer Consultants; Chairman, The Oxford Trust)
- Steve Burgess (Chief Executive Officer, The Oxford Trust)
- Marie Brankin (Executive Coach, Oxford Executive Coaching, Governor of Activate Learning, Chair of icap)
Chaired by: Professor Sarah Harper (Director, the Oxford Institute of Population Ageing)
19.30 Wine Reception
Working together across the generational divide to make business work.
A view from three generations
The Foresight Programmein the Government Office for Science (GO Science) undertakes multi-disciplinary projects addressing key issues for the economy, society and the environment, where science and technology can offer valuable insights and solutions.
The Foresight Future of an Ageing Population Project is using an evidence-based approach to consider the challenges and opportunities of an ageing society, both now and looking forward to 2025 and 2040, and to inform and support government policy. The project is informed by an expert groupwhich is chaired by Professor Sarah Harper.
We are pleased to invite you to an event where a panel of cross generational invited experts will discuss the key topic of how the different generations may work together to promote successful business.
Please Register by email to email@example.com
Venue: University of Oxford, Andrew Wiles Building, Mathematical Institute, Woodstock Rd, Oxford, OX2 6GG
The event is organised in collaboration with: Venturefest Oxford, the University of Oxford, the Oxford Institute of Population Ageing and the Oxford Martin School
16 June 2015 18:00 - 21:00
Andrew Wiles Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Oxford OX2 6GG