We are pleased to announce that the Journal of Population Ageing Volume 16, Issue 1, March 2023 is now available online.
In this Issue:
- Editorial notes by Sarah Harper - Ageing Societies are a Triumph
- Older People in Germany During the COVID-19 Pandemic:The Least, the More, and the Most Affected
- A Tale of Two Countries: Changes to Canadian and U.S. Senior Population Projections due to the Pandemic—Implications for Health Care Planning in Canada and Other Western Countries
- How Does Multi-Morbidity Relate to Feeling of Loneliness among Older Adults? Evidence from a Population-Based Survey in India
- Self-Reported Morbidity and Self-Rated Health among the Elderly in India: Revisiting the Puzzles
- Older Women Living Alone in the UK: Does Their Health and Wellbeing Differ from Those Who Cohabit?
- Factors Contributing to Falls Leading to Fracture among Older Adults
- Passive Suicidal Ideation in Older Adults from 12 European Countries
- Ethnic Variability of Health-Promoting Behaviours of Older Adults in Malaysia
- (Healthy) Aging Patterns in Europe: A Multistate Health Transition Approach
- Socioeconomic Inequalities in Functional Health in Older Adults
- Stakeholders’ Perspective on Working Towards a Healthy Ageing Society: Evidence from a Rapidly Ageing Context
- Functional Independence in the Community Dwelling Older People: a Scoping Review
► Download the new issue: Volume 16, issue 1, March 2023