Mrs Boersch-Supan is a doctoral student at the Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Oxford. She holds an MPhil Development Studies from Oxford and has studied anthropology, history, political science and economics at Dartmouth College and Heidelberg University.
Key research/capacity building interests
- Intergenerational relations / generational contract in Africa.
- Causes for civil war and mass violence.
- Reconciliation in societies after mass violence.
- Effects of violence and war on societies and institutions.
Key methodological skills
- Field experience in India (Uttar Pradesh) and Sierra Leone.
- Interview (semi-structured and unstructured) experience.
- Intergenerational conflict in Sierra Leone.
- The role of youth in African societies.