We are pleased to announce that the Journal of Population Ageing Volume 10 Issue 3 is now available online.
In this issue (7 articles):
- Editorial Notes by Sarah Harper: The Reformation of Age and Ageing
- Cost Trends in Long Term Care in Japan and Sweden over the Period 2000 to 2010
- ‘I Work With my Heart’: Experiences of Migrant Care Workers in a Northern, Rural Context
- Coexisting Disadvantages in later Life: Demographic and Socio-Economic Inequalities
- Who in Europe Works beyond the State Pension Age and under which Conditions? Results from SHARE
- Are the Chinese Saving for Old Age?
- Book Review- Handbook of Theories of Ageing (Third Edited Edition) by Vern L. Bengtson and Richard A. Settersten
Download the new issues here