We are delighted to announce that Journal of Population Ageing is celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2017. The occasion also coincides with the 20th anniversary celebration since the establishment of the Oxford Institute of Population Ageing.
The Journal of Population Ageing (JPA) provides a forum for international, cross-disciplinary debate on population ageing. Its focus is on theoretical and empirical research and methodological innovation and development.
To mark this occasion Springer Social Sciences are sharing the 5 most downloaded articles from Journal of Population Ageing.
The following articles are free to read until 31st July:
- The Opportunity for “Design” to Influence the Ageing Process Itself
- A Policy Analysis on Challenges and Opportunities of Population/Household Aging in China
- Population Aging and Economic Development: Anxieties and Policy Responses
- Life Course Influences on Inequalities in Later Life: Comparative Perspectives
- Impacts of Informal Caregiving on Caregiver Employment, Health, and Family
- All Open Access articles from this journal