We are pleased to announce that the Journal of Population Ageing Volume 11 Issue 3 is now available online.
In this issue (6 articles):
- Editorial Notes by Sarah Harper - The Lengthening of Life: The Importance of Context and Life Course
- Migration and the Multi-Dimensional Well-Being of Elderly Persons in Georgia
- The Unavoidable Nature of Population Ageing and the Ageing-Driven End of Growth – an Update for New Zealand
- Reducing Early Retirement in Europe: Do Working Conditions Matter?
- Older Migrants in Germany
- Book Review – The Short Guide to Ageing and Gerontology, by Kate de Medeiros
Download the new issue here