We are pleased to announce that the Journal of Population Ageing Volume 10 Issue 1 is now available online.
The new issue of the Journal of Population Ageing is a collection of articles focused on the Active Ageing Index.
In this issue (7 articles):
- The Policy Discourse of Active Ageing: Some Reflections
- Population Ageing, the Intergenerational Conflict, and Active Ageing Policies – a Multilevel Study of 27 European Countries
- Active Ageing Index: Application to Spanish Regions
- Active Ageing Index as an Evidence Base for Developing a Comprehensive Active Ageing Policy in Russia
- A Two-Step Multivariate Composite I-Distance Indicator Approach for the Evaluation of Active Ageing Index
- Responding to the Active Ageing Index: Innovations in Active Ageing Policies in Malta
- Book Review- Researching the Lifecourse: Critical Reflections from the Social Sciences edited by Nancy Worth and Irene Hardill
Download the new issue here