Social networks in Slovenia : changes during the transition period.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
The process generally referred to as ‘the transition’ implied a complex set of social changes in Central and Eastern European countries (CEE). On the one hand, there were institutional reforms which were launched to abolish the socialist economic and political systems.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters