How to monitor intergenerational solidarity in social support networks?
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
The Intergenerational Solidarity in Slovenia research focused on the sources of intergenerational solidarity in social support networks. In the paper we presented the methodological problems that we faced as we used data that was not collected for this specific research, i.e. the study of intergenerational solidarity.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters