The post-socialist transition and care for older people in Slovenia.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
The primary interest of this article is to understand the organisation of community care in Slovenia. There are several differences at the local level regarding how the formal care of the older people is organised (e.g. the existence of social home care services) and to what extent other services have developed.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters