Co-residence of adult children and aging parents : an option for care in old age?
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
The article explores the views of three age groups among the Slovenian population about co-residence as one option for filial care of the aged, by using interviews obtained in the DEMHOW project.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters