Emotional support and intergenerational solidarity.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
Throughout life receiving and offering emotional support is an important dimension in the relations between parents and children.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters