The ambivalence of intergenerational relations through the prism of body work.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
This article deals with the psychological ambivalence in intergenerational relations within the context of the care for the elderly.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters