The Ageing Societies of Central and Eastern Europe: Some Problems – Some Solutions.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
The aim of this book is to present the specific challenges ageing societies in selected Central and Eastern European countries face, with a particular focus on Polish society.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters