Slovenian employers and the challenge of the longer working life.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
The goals of this paper are (1) to analyze the attitudes of the Slovenian employers towards older workers within the context of the ageing process and the reforms in the labour market, and (2) to propose policies and initiatives which will both encourage employers to retain older workers and help older workers to stay active.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters