The Politics of Foundations. A Comparative Approach
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
This book explores the roles and visions foundations have of, and for, themselves in the new Europe.
The leading contributors go beyond a quantitative profile of foundations in Europe, and probe deeper into their role and contributions in meeting the economic, cultural, environmental and educational needs of European societies.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters