Family Transformation in the Post-Communist Countries. Assessment of Changes.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
This article is dedicated to the investigation of attitudes towards family changes in the DIALOG countries of Central and Eastern Europe, and of the impact of the ideational factors of the second demographic transition (individualism, secularism and female emancipation) on these attitudes.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters