Only Fools Rush in? On Transition to Retirement.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
Age at retirement and age of exit from the labour market have become an important issue in ageing European societies. This paper deals with the perspective that people aged 45–64 have towards the timing of their retirement.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters