Family Caregiving for the Elderly in Poland.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
This study examines rural-urban differences in informal caregivers' perceptions of caregiving. The study's theoretical framework is based on the two-factor model of caregiving, which views caregiving as having both positive and negative impact.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters