Regional Differentiation of Ageing Characteristics in Russia/ Abstracts.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
Population ageing in the Russian Federation (RF) is not homogeneous – there are significant gender disparities and rural/urban differences. This heterogeneity should be taken into account for social policies to be effective. Russia has the biggest territory and regional differences in demographic processes may result in differences in ageing characteristics. The paper aims at revealing them.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters