Social Quality in Slovenia: Emergent Individual Risks and Disappearing Fora to Discuss them.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
Slovenia is among those Central East European countries that have been undergoing rather turbulent processes, the so called 'transition', causing many profound changes in all societal domains. The 'transition' was basically about 'leaving' the socialist economic and political systems and 'taking over' the market economy plus parliamentary democracy.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters