Social Care and Social Work in Poland since 1989: Evidence from Recent Research.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
Reviews research in the field of social care and social work since 1989 to describe and analyse their findings in relation to the social worker's professional role and the activity of social care centres at local level. This brief review of research conducted in the past decade has been limited to selected studies which represent the largest empirical analyses, and which are the main source of knowledge about the system of public social care and those mainly employed within the sector.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters