Socio-Economic Status and Living Arrangements of Older Persons in Lithuania.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
This is one of a series of UNECE country studies which examines the living arrangements and the socio-economic status of older persons in Lithuania. Chapters look at: the general demographic and socio-economic context, living arrangements of older people and characteristics of social care institutions, employment and retirement issues, including pensions policy, housing conditions and sources of income.
- Population Horizons Archive (2015-2018)
- Population Horizons - Special Issues & Working Papers
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons Publications
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters