Critical Readings on Ageing in East Asia
Edited by Sarah Harper
East Asia has seen the ageing of its population this century. Over the past decade both birth and death rates have fallen and all East Asian countries now have below replacement level fertility and their populations are living longer.
As a result all countries in the region are now introducing pension and long term care systems. This collection draws together key papers written since 2000 which consider the ageing of China, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters