Is the Planet Full?
'Is the planet full?' edited by Ian Goldin (Oxford Martin School) presents contributions by ten leading authors examining the impacts of population and economic growth. Includes a contribution by Sarah Harper.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters