The emergence and consolidation of the retirement tradition in post-war Britain.
Category: Book chapters
Harper, S. (1990) The emergence and consolidation of the retirement tradition in post-war Britain. In: Bury, M. and McNicol, J. (Eds) Aspects of Ageing, pp. 12-29. London: RH Social Policy Papers 3.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters