Population Ageing in Central and Eastern Europe and Societal and Policy Implications.
Category: EAST- Eastern-European Ageing Societies in Transition Publications by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
During the 1990s, Europe became the first continent with a 'mature society', where people aged 60 years and older outnumber children and as this trend continues, the resulting 'ageing societies' will differ from previous societies in their make-up, in their needs, and in their resource allocation.
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters