Retirement in Japan and Korea. The past, the present and the future of mandatory retirement
Category: Books APPRA - Asia-Pacific Research Network on Ageing
George Leeson and Hafiz Khan discuss mandatory retirement in the recently released book 'Retirement in Japan and Korea. The past, the present and the future of mandatory retirement', Edited by Masa Higo and Thomas Klassen.
The book looks at retirement issues in Japan and South Korea in an era of population ageing, and at future policy implications.
Further information: http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9781138025691
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Population Horizons (Journal)
- Book Chapters
- Journal Articles
- Research Reports & Policy Briefs
- Institute Working Papers
- Papers by members of the Institute's Regional Networks
- Visitors Papers
- Global Ageing Survey Research Reports
- Ageing Horizons
- Presentations & Posters